I took the kids to the zoo this morning with Kelli, so I’m beat. The kids all did really well…it was fun! This is a post that’s been floating around in my head for awhile so it takes very little thought…
THINGS I’M CRAZY ABOUT:
* A salad with craisins, walnuts, and raspberry viniagrette dressing. Ironically, I hate raisins.
* Seeing tons of flowers blooming…I love how it looks, but it makes me overestimate my abilities to grow things, though, so this might not be a great thing.
* A full night’s sleep. Not sure when this is happening again. Memo to my kids: the day does not start until 7am, k? Thanks.
* Sweaty little boys, even the way they stink after playing outside
* All of the TLC property shows, and one that I just watched on HGTV this weekend (Jo, what was the name of that one where they redid one room in the parents’ house?)
* Muenster or brick cheese on a sandwich, or even just plain. Mmmm. (hint: don’t buy the store brand of these cheeses, like Schnucks…get the real stuff at the deli. It’s worth the extra buck or two.)
* A clean house…mine isn’t right now, but I am crazy about it.
* My family…though sometimes I just want a moment’s peace.
THINGS I’M NOT CRAZY ABOUT:
* Men in capri pants, no exceptions
* Those family stickers on minivans or SUVs…sorry if this is any of you, but I just can’t stand them, mainly because no one ever stops with the outlines of mom, dad, and kids…they have to add their 2 dogs, 3 cats, 6 fish, hamster, and snake like they’re part of their family. I just don’t dig it.
* Teething. Though I suspect that Jack Henry dislikes it even more than I do. Just a hunch.
* This guy. I won’t put in his name because I don’t want a bunch of people searching for him winding up at my blog. Dude, you’re a guy. Stop with all the makeup and girl hair. I can’t even watch the show he’s on.
Come on! Join in. Leave a comment with what you’re crazy about/not crazy about.