My sister Hayley did this meme on Facebook, and I thought it was more fun than lots of them I’ve seen! Hey – if you don’t use iTunes (I have an mp3, so iTunes is not good), where do you download music? Walmart is where I’ve been getting it recently…anyone using anything better?
So here’s how the game works…
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For the first question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button TWICE
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool…just type it in man!
7. Tag anyone, and they have to do it too – I won’t do this, but play along if you’d like!
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Bless the Broken Road – Selah
Goodnight, Goodnight – Maroon 5 (nice.)
First Day at School:
The More Boys I Meet – Carrie Underwood
Falling in Love:
My Wish – Rascal Flatts (nice song for your kids, not so much about falling in love…)
Pagosa Springs – Danny Oertli (pretty song…not exactly for fighting, though!)
Flat on the Floor – Carrie Underwood (good thing this one didn’t come up for the next question 🙂 )
Syndicate – The Fray
These are the Days – Sugarland (how perfect is that? Love this song, too!)
Avalanche – David Cook (again! this is freaky!)
Battle – Colbie Caillat
Getting Back Together:
Asking Myself – Fundamental Elements (Great song! And great band…are you listening to them yet?)
No Place That Far – Sara Evans
Birth of Child:
All I Need – Bethany Dillon (Bennett loves this song, and it must be really loud.)