In no special order.
1. Some animals eat their young.
2. Think about how much of parenting is telling your kids AGAIN not to do something/how to do something. If they learned everything correctly the first time you taught them/told them, parenting would be a breeze. And much less time-consuming.
3. It’s so hard to follow through on discipline. I hate it. Obviously, it’s important, but it’s a sucky part of being a parent.
4. Our new school superintendent is coming from Wisconsin. I’m pretty sure he’ll nip these bogus snow days in the bud.
5. Cutest commercial ever:
6. Kids eat more when they’re snowed in, or so it seems.
7. Jack Henry licked ketchup off his plate in a restaurant today.
8. I really, really badly want to beat Matt in Scrabble tonight.
9. Instead of playing Scrabble, though, I may be ironing, since I’ve put it off so long that Matt now has almost no shirts to wear.
10. I got two cardigans at Gap today for a TOTAL of $11. I heart clearance.