Saving money department:
1. Are you using ebates yet? Seriously people…you should sign up. I’ve made $150 since signing up, from referrals and from my purchases (I always forget that iTunes and Groupon are on there!). Sign up…start making money!
2. If you own a Cricut or Silhouette, Expressions Vinyl is the best place to get your vinyl…best prices and selection, and, in my opinion, a superior product.
3. Schnucks shoppers: if your family eats Life cereal, I promise that they won’t know the difference between the name brand and the store-branded OatWise. It’s so good and much cheaper!
1. Things you can never be prepared for: last week, while driving around, I heard Jack Henry let out a “Uhhh, Mama, I need help” in kind of a nervous/panicked tone. Naturally, I’m wondering, what in the world has he managed to do while buckled in his carseat? He’d brought a little Buzz Lightyear figurine in the van with us, and he’d stuck it in his pantleg. And because this particular little Buzz has his wings out, he got stuck up his pantleg near the knee. Cue me reaching back at a stoplight and pulling it out.
2. And questions like these, in which the questioner is looking for a serious answer: “Do dinosaurs sleep on their bellies or their backs?” and “Does our house run on batteries?”
3. On this week’s to-do list is switching over the boys’ drawers and closets to spring/summer and weeding out things that don’t fit/things that I can’t stand to look at or wash one more time/things that are in the wrong child’s drawer. I should do this more often than twice a year; I’m only halfway through Bennett’s dresser and I’ve already found 3 things of Jack Henry’s that just accidentally got stuck in B’s laundry pile.
1. I am in the market for a new daily facial moisturizer…only requirements are that it doesn’t cost a fortune, and that it contains SPF.
2. If you are a curvy-fit jeans girl like I am, these INC jeans are totally, totally worth the splurge that they were. Yes, I realize that the model in the picture is NOT anywhere near a curvy-fit kinda girl, but trust me on this one.
3. I had the Savannah Chopped Salad at McAlister’s Deli the other night, and it was amazing. Go get one.