1. Calypso Sun Wallflowers from Bath & Body Works. I’m extremely particular about the scents in my house, and totally partial to Leaves scent in the fall and Fresh Balsam in the winter, but I had no spring/summer scent that I liked until now! It’s a really fresh, crisp, orangy-smelling scent.
2. Crystal Lite Pure. It’s delicious. No artificial anything but still 15 calories a serving. Yay! I recommend the Mixed Berry flavor.
3. Getting awakened by my incredibly enthusiastic 6-year-old who is watching Quick Pitch (baseball recaps from the night before) and runs into my room to yell, “Mom, did you SEE Skip Schumaker’s slide into first last night?” I’d prefer it be 9am, but whatever. PS I have a crush on Skip Schumaker.
4. Pinterest. Holy cow. Super cool with the potential to be an addiction. If you want an account of your own, let me know and I’ll send you an email invite.
5. Vacation planning.
6a. My conversation with Jack Henry (while he and I were alone in the car) about how he can never be a dog, not even when he grows up.
6b. 4 days later…
Bennett: “Jack, what do you want to be when you grow up?”
Jack Henry: “A dog.”
Bennett: “A dog? You know you can’t really be a dog, right?”
JH: “I know. But I do wanna be one.”
6c. My 5 minute convo with JH regarding which comes first, kindergarten or first grade. Seriously, how can something so simple require a 5-minute conversation?
7. Ulta’s nail polish deal. They often have buy-2-get-1-free on their OPI/Essie/etc polishes, plus a $3.50 off a $10 purchase. When I realized that many of the polishes I have were nearly as old as Bennett, I decided it was time for some new ones. The deal meant I got 3 new great Essie colors for about $13.
8. My husband. He’d always be on one of these lists, but I particularly love that he doesn’t bat an eye when he pulls into our garage at the end of a long day and realizes that I have yet another spray paint project taking up half the garage. And etsy shop stuff spread all over the living room at all times.
What are your favorites right now??