1. We’ve started our bucket list! I’m currently sitting in the shade on a bench at “rocket park” while the boys run off some energy, answering their requests for swing-pushing and help climbing as needed. please, God, let them be tired after this.
2. More on the room switch soon, but it’s happened!
3. The 2 older boys are now old enough to notice immodesty (I’m talking about you, mom with the boobs at the park with your tank top that might be your daughter’s). Pool time should be fun this year. Ugh.
4. Disney trip is planned! I can’t tell you how wholly overwhelming this has been. Totally not my kind of vacation. That said, I am, at this point, very much looking forward to our trip!
5. Garage sale in Effingham this Saturday at Matt’s parents’ house (803 Park Hills Dr.). Tons of toys (some vintage) and boys’ clothes size 3T-8, some toddler girls’ clothes, some Here’s the Diehl sale items, tons of wedding decor items, and lots more! Spread the word!
6. The questions I am asked everyday…the sheer quantity is overwhelming me.
7. Bennett lives life at warp speed. It’s not normal. Unless a Cards game is on tv; then, he can be still and quiet for hours.
8. Whoever taught my boys the jinx game is in super big trouble with me. They. Won’t. Stop.